Year Long Program With Coaching
Year Long Mindfulness Program with 12 one-to-one Coaching Sessions
Get the wisdom, inspiration and tools from the Fall in Love with Your Life E-Course, monthly 1:1 coaching session calls with Emily (12 one-to-one coaching session calls in total) and a signed hardbound copy of Emily's book, Fall in Love With Your Life, One Week at a Time.
Do you make room in your day and week for you? Do you crave a quiet space that's your own? Would you like to have a special place you can go that gives you a reprieve and time for self-care?
Life can be a balancing act. If you're in any kind of caregiver role, whether in your family, career, community, or all of the above, the energy you give out likely doesn’t equal the same energy you give back to yourself.
This is for you if:
- You give a lot of energy out to others, but not much back to yourself.
- You feel overwhelmed by the many moving parts of life.
- You are interested in the idea of mindfulness, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You feel exhausted by the end of the week and no further ahead.
- You’d like to have a greater sense of purpose in your life.
- You would like to have the support of a coach for accountability.
- You would like to have the support of a coach to help put your dreams and goals into action (in all areas of life).
- You’re yearning for more inner peace.
- You love the idea of self-care but somehow never make time.
- You are ready to invest in your personal-development in all areas of your life.
For $1199, you’ll receive:
- Twelve, 45-minute coaching sessions with Certified Professional Coach, Emily Madill (this coaching package alone is valued at $2100.00)
- The experience of having the support of a trained coach for a year.
- Access to the year-long 'Fall in Love With Your Life, One Week at a Time' E-Course.
- A signed hardbound copy of Emily's book, Fall in Love With Your Life, One Week at a Time.
- The space and prompt to create a powerful self-reflection practice.
- Encouragement to try on new perspective.
- Inspiration to play outside of your comfort zone.
- Strategies to try on a mindfulness practice.
- Tools to create personalized self-care.
- Consistent weekly inspiration to help you get started and comfortable tuning inward.
- Simple ideas to step into the driver’s seat of your daily life.
What can you expect from coaching with me?
I use a variety of tools and processes based on the art and science of coaching, backed by neuroscience principals. In coaching with me, you will:
- Understand how the mind, brain and body impacts success.
- Learn grounding techniques to keep you on track.
- Explore and understand how to align with your values to create momentum.
- Incorporate a change model so you stop self-sabotaging success.
- Make personalized plans for personal and professional goals.
- Identify your definition of success.
- Stop the perfectionism cycle.
- Expand your view of what is possible.
- Step into the driver seat of your full life.
Learn more about Emily's coaching style here. * When you sign up for the program, we will book a 15-minute complimentary call to get started and set up for your 12 one-to-one coaching calls. The idea is to have one coaching call per month, but there is flexibility in how we set this up. If you would rather have bi-weekly coaching calls and have 6 months worth of coaching, we can do that. This E-Course with individual coaching is designed to support you in the best way possible. I am here to partner with you to ensure you get the best results possible. If you would like to book a 15-minute complimentary call with Emily before purchasing this package to see if it’s a right fit for you, please contact Emily here.
The E-Course included in this exclusive package is not designed as a quick fix. It isn't about sugar coating everything that feels hard in life. This practice is about expanding your awareness of yourself and shining the light on more of what you do want in your life.
During The Fall In Love With Your Life E-Course, you will have the opportunity and space to create a powerful self-reflection practice, to try on new perspective, to be inspired to push outside of your comfort zone and to give yourself the gift of embracing life. This E-Course is all about stepping into the driver's seat of your life to create the most fulfilling life journey - by YOUR definition.
While there will be lots of inspiration and ideas along the way, this journey is about giving yourself the gift of growing where you want to grow and loving yourself and your life, as it is.
In the E-Course, we will explore:
- Living with Courage
- Giving Back
- Dropping Judgments - and much more!
The E-Course is structured into 52 sections or weeks, each including:
- The weekly focus and essay.
- An instructional video.
- Extra inspirational resources.
- And ongoing opportunities to connect with Emily.
Ready to fall in love with your life? Ready to finally have a dedicated self-care space that's all your own? Hire Emily as your coach and enjoy this fun year-long adventure!
"For everyone seeking a brighter path, may you find your light within"
- Emily Madill
Get started now!
Thank you, Emily! I really appreciate your support over these last few months. I find your coaching style engaging and helpful. I solved some serious dilemmas with your support! – Cassie, entrepreneur, writer, coach, USA
Hi! I'm Emily Madill, thank you for stopping by. I'm a certified professional coach (ACC) through the International Coaching Federation, an author and one of Thrive Global’s editors-at-large.
I enjoy supporting others to live with purpose, joy and impact. I also love words and sharing them in a way that helps people feel good.
My most creative role though, is being mama to two boys. They remind me to be playful, to trust in my inner wisdom, and to love with every part of who I am.
The courses here are designed to meet you where you’re at and to support you to feel more empowered in all areas of your life. My hope is to help other women who may feel overwhelmed by the noise and busyness of life. You'll find there is an array of free and paid courses, as well as an affordable monthly membership that lends itself to more frequent connection with me and a community of women from around the world.
I send out a free weekly note every Thursday morning called: Em’s Weekly Happiness Note . The weekly notes include practical ways to remember the good, to feel your best and re-set as needed.
I've published 12 titles in the area of self-development and empowerment, both for children and adults. You can find some of my writing in Chicken Soup for the Soul:Think Positive for Kids; The Huffington Post; Thrive Global; TUT.com; Best Self Magazine; The Muse; MindBodyGreen; Emerging Women; TinyBuddha; Aspire Magazine; and others.
All of these resources can be accessed by visiting my website at: emilymadill.com
“Emily, thank you for all your support over the past few years. Our coaching sessions have helped me get my personal and professional goals on track. You have a lovely way of guiding clients through the process of discovering what their priorities really are, and I appreciate the accountability and gentle nudges that come along with that knowledge. You always know just when to give me that extra little push that I need to get unstuck and back on track!” – Health Psychologist, Author and Founder of the Creative Academy