Get started now!
Welcome to the ‘Adopting a Self-Care Mindset That Will Stick’ E-Course.
This free program is designed for you to take in and complete in under an hour. It’s intended to help you go from feeling like you never make time for yourself, or you are too busy for self-care, to actually having a solid plan for making you and your self-care a priority.
This is for you if:
- You give a lot of your energy to others, and not very much to yourself.
- You have good intentions to have more self-care but you rarely follow through.
- You feel burned out, or overwhelmed by all the things you do in a day.
- You don’t feel like you get quality time that is your own.
- You feel like you are always racing the clock.
- You are ready to have a greater sense of ease in your day.
- You are ready to make steps forward toward feeling your best.
In this free e-course, you’ll receive:
- More awareness and appreciation for what you are already doing for yourself.
- A growing level of satisfaction and enjoyment while you take part in activities that are just for you.
- Helpful strategies you can apply in order to take a clear snapshot of your self-care practice.
- A personalized self-care ritual.
- An experience where you will walk away with a clear picture of what self-care looks like to you.
- Personalized action steps you can implement in your life right away.
*Note: there is a PRINTABLE resource in this free course. If you don't have access to a printer, that's okay don't worry. You can simply refer to the PDF e-copy and then when it comes time to do your coaching wheel, you can use a piece of paper and draw a circle for your wheel.
StartAdopting a Self-Care Mindset that Will Stick Video (8:21)
StartAdopting a Self-Care Mindset that Will Stick Audio
StartAdopting a Self-Care Mindset that Will Stick Article
StartModule 1: Regular Self-Care Exercise (4:43)
StartModule 2: Things that bring You Joy Self-Care Exercise (3:30)
StartCreate Your Action Steps Exercise (16:31)
StartA Special Offer Just for You
StartWould You Laser-targeted Support that’s Easy to Access so You Can Keep on Track?
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi! I'm Emily Madill, thank you for stopping by. I'm an ICF accredited coach, wellness expert, author and one of Thrive Global’s editors-at-large.
I enjoy supporting others to live with purpose, joy and impact. I also love words and sharing them in a way that helps people feel good.
My most creative role though, is being a mom to two boys. They remind me to be playful, to trust in my inner wisdom, and to love with every part of who I am.
The courses here are designed to meet you where you’re at and to support you to feel more empowered in all areas of your life. My hope is to help other women who may feel overwhelmed by the noise and busyness of life. There is an array of free and paid courses, as well as an affordable monthly membership that lends itself to more frequent connection with me and a community of women from around the world.
I send out a weekly note every Thursday morning called: The Weekly Happiness Note.
The weekly notes
include practical mindset strategies to remember the good, to feel your best and re-set as
I've published 12 titles in the area of self-development and empowerment, both for children and adults. You can find some of my writing in Chicken Soup for the Soul:Think Positive for Kids; The Huffington Post; Thrive Global; TUT.com; Best Self Magazine; The Muse; MindBodyGreen; Emerging Women; TinyBuddha; Aspire Magazine; and others.All of these resources can be accessed by visiting my website at: emilymadill.com