In the ‘3 Simple Self-Care Solutions for Busy Moms Course’, I aim to help busy moms by giving them 3 simple self-care solutions they can implement right away to reduce stress and feel like they have the energy and resources to care for themselves.
These simple self-care solutions address getting used to putting the oxygen mask on yourself first, and making yourself and your self-care a priority.
This is for you if:
- You are a mom or a caregiver.
- You give a lot of energy out to your loved ones.
- You feel drained.
- You struggle to say no to asks for your time.
- Your day feels chaotic and there is no time for self-care.
- You forget who you are in the mix of all the doing.
- You would like some support that is easy to follow and implement.
- 3 videos, 3 audios and 3 text resources with practical self-care solutions that will support you to:
For $15, you’ll receive:
1. Strategies to get More Comfortable Saying No.
2. A plan to implement a Weekly Planning Ritual.
3. Practices to trust in Your Own Wise Guide, as a way to recharge your batteries.
Hi! I'm Emily Madill, thank you for stopping by. I'm an ICF accredited coach, wellness expert, author and one of Thrive Global’s editors-at-large.
I enjoy supporting others to live with purpose, joy and impact. I also love words and sharing them in a way that helps people feel good.
My most creative role though, is being a mom to two boys. They remind me to be playful, to trust in my inner wisdom, and to love with every part of who I am.
The courses here are designed to meet you where you’re at and to support you to feel more empowered in all areas of your life. My hope is to help other women who may feel overwhelmed by the noise and busyness of life. There is an array of free and paid courses, as well as an affordable monthly membership that lends itself to more frequent connection with me and a community of women from around the world.
I send out a weekly note every Thursday morning called: The Weekly Happiness Note.
The weekly notes
include practical mindset strategies to remember the good, to feel your best and re-set as
I've published 12 titles in the area of self-development and empowerment, both for children and adults. You can find some of my writing in Chicken Soup for the Soul:Think Positive for Kids; The Huffington Post; Thrive Global; TUT.com; Best Self Magazine; The Muse; MindBodyGreen; Emerging Women; TinyBuddha; Aspire Magazine; and others.All of these resources can be accessed by visiting my website at: emilymadill.com